🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 93.5 — 9/14/12 TWO CHARTED 32

Oh boy! Join Storch, Trish and Hammerhead for a refreshingly dangerous episode of Two Charted! This week Ku-Ku counts down her Top 5 Highlights of Her Weekend & Wie-Wie counts down his Top 5 Quotes From An Ex Regime. Be sure to make it bounce!

When Trish started her Coen Bros list I immediately thought Barton Fink, Blood Simple., and A Serious Man. Blood SImple always seems to be on the back end of people catching up on Coen Bros films, as does Hudsucker Proxy. I can't believe Raising Arizona was a gap in Ku Ku's filmography! It's so much fun. They all are.

I personally adored A Serious Man, and only after the chart was over did Ku verify she had seen it, but not particularly dig it. Awe, I was sad. But then I was elated when it was announced that Scott loved it.

Even a lesser Coen Bros film is still a damn fine film, and depending on who you talk to, their 'best work' varies. I don't even know i I could make a Top 3 list. MAYBE a Top 5...

WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!! Howard's Regime Quotes list was INSANE, and Kulap's parties sound nice (I'm in my 30s too)! This entire episode builds and builds in hilarity and cackling giggle fits, TRULY a TWO CHARTED for the record books. BEST OF.

• Like 1

WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!! Howard's Regime Quotes list was INSANE, and Kulap's parties sound nice (I'm in my 30s too)! This entire episode builds and builds in hilarity and cackling giggle fits, TRULY a TWO CHARTED for the record books. BEST OF.

May this post echo through the universe.

This episode was literally awesome. I was literally in awe. Literally.

May this post echo through the universe.

This episode was literally awesome. I was literally in awe. Literally.

Sign in to follow this