🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
syates59

You Must Buy "Tig Notaro - Live"

I just listened to “Tig Notaro – Live”. It was the most amazing half hour of comedy ever. I will now use up all the adjectives I own. It was brave, funny, poignant, thoughtful, insightful, defiant, human, graceful, witty, and brilliant and an honor to listen to. All Blastronauts already know the subtext and background of this performance, so I won’t recapitulate it. I will just advise you to go to www.louisck.net and spend $5 to have an unforgettable experience.

Tig is a powerhouse of a person and to hear her share like this is a rare experience. To think that she wrote this extraordinary half hour of comedy in just a few days prior to the performance is unbelievable.

Buy her CD “Good One”. Go see her when the opportunity presents itself. Buy this download. Check out all her YouTube stuff. Tell all your friends to do likewise. She is a blessing to all of us and I pray for her to continue to entertain and educate and inspire us for many years to come. Tig Notaro, live!

• Like 2

You've never been more right in your life Steven. Tig is magnificent and the Largo set is astoundingly awesome and wildly moving.

Sign in to follow this