🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
RyanSz

The Perfect Host

This movie would be perfect for HDTGM as it's pretty crazy. A bank robber on the run hides out in a house owned by a guy played by David Hyde Pierce of Frasier fame. While he thinks he has the house owner figured out, he soon realizes that the man is utterly insane. It's part police procedural and part suspense thriller and the whole time you never really know what to make of Pierce's character. Also the numerous twists and double crosses only make the movie that more nuts.

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S1dovoZ6bM

Ryan, I really liked this movie. I didn't think it was all that crazy but I really enjoyed it. good movie..

sorta reminded me of Ellen Page - Hard Candy, I watch this the other night. blow my mind out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-C2H4ipxz0

Sick movie...

another good movie not sure if you've seen is the vicim, the trailer makes it look to look like a grindhouse film but it's not. it's just low budget horror film shoot in the woods. but it's got actor Michael Biehn from the termanator. he's got some good scenes in this film. worth your time checking out.

another good movie not sure if you've seen is the victim, the trailer makes it look to look like a grindhouse film but it's not. it's just low budget horror film shoot in the woods. but it's got actor Michael Biehn from the termanator. he's got some good scenes in this film. worth your time checking out.

Likely part of the reason the trailer makes it look like a grindhouse-style movie is because that was Biehn's intent with the film. (You didn't mention it, but he also co-wrote and directed the movie.) After working on the "Planet Terror" segment of "Grindhouse," he decided to make his own grindhouse-style movie, hence the fairly lurid subject matter.

As for "The Perfect Host," I have it on my instant queue, but have yet to watch it.

I too liked the movie, especially David Hyde Pierce as this was so different than from what we've seen him do but he played it really well. Yet it was crazy watching him have air sex with his imaginary party guest or that for some reason he had a closet full of Halloween masks on the off chance his crazy neighbor heard his victims scream.

Sign in to follow this