🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BagguhMcGuirk

Nathan For You

Everybody needs to watch this show. I know it has nothing to do with CBB but we need to keep this show on the air. The most original, smartest, and funniest show on T.V. 10:30 every Thursday on Comedy Central.

This show really is superb. It's amazing. Nathan's deadpan delivery is just spectacular. Also, other adjectives.

This is the funniest TV comedy since Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

Episode 2 is f'ing brilliant.

I just can't believe how original it is while still being such a simple idea, all while being hilarious. It reminds me of the most uncomfortable moments in Da Ali G Show but on a whole other level.

I also agree about the Tim and Eric comment, and even though they're completely different, reminds me of when I first came across Mr. Show.

I abso lutely agree - it's the best thing since Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

Not sure which # it was, but the one with the gas rebate and the charicature artist was friggin hilarious. Look up the charicature artist bit on youtube, watched in bed at like 3am and I was bursting out laughing, woke the whole house up

That was the last episode and it's what made me decide to make a post about it. I've been a big fan since the first episode but the entire 4th episode was just amazing. I really can't remember the last time I laughed that much, and loudly, at a t.v. show.

Sign in to follow this