🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
RyanCampbell

List of Scott's Frequently Repeated Phrases

Scott really likes to say "little butt" (especially on UTU2TM?), but ever since that UTU2TM episode where he identified his "little butt" as his dick, I can't think of it as anything but.

Scott really likes to say "little butt" (especially on UTU2TM?), but ever since that UTU2TM episode where he identified his "little butt" as his dick, I can't think of it as anything but.

Yeah, this is a big one. Probably most prominent on the podcast in the Dreama Peaches episode where he kept asking her about shooting her son in his tiny butt. I think he also used it on the most recent TV episode (Rob Corddry).

Makes sense. In the "Butter" Freestyle rap he does mentioning that he likes peanut butter without nuts, 'cause he likes looking at butts.

This has probably already been said, but I'm not going to read this whole thread. That rhymes.

This is an oldie but a goodie... the whole "It's like the circus was in town in Washington, and there was a bus full of clowns...and they went to capitol hill, and the circus left town...the clowns stayed behind?"

Now that he's said it twice...

"EGOTSGCA (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony, Spike Guys' Choice Award)"

• Like 2

Anytime someone says that something makes sense -

"Dollars and cents, my dear boy!"

• Like 2

Long-winded references to movies being shot at 24 frames per second

• Like 2

Kickpuncher, I appreciate you giving this thread more "content."

Affording years their full title, eg. nineteen hundred and ninety-four.

It was mentioned on another thread recently, but there is definitely a growing trend of "you've risen to your feet and you're banging your fist on the desk" type descriptive phrases which always make me smile.

Using the word "Perish" to denote his death.

I can't wait to perish. It sounds so epic.

• Like 1