🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DanaNichols

Mean girls

Do you think it would be too cruel to make the crew watch a movie with an insulting look on teen bullying?

What? Mean Girls is not a terrible movie at all. Tina Fey wrote the screenplay, fer chrissakes.

Also, the gang has said several times now that they're going to try and stay away from comedies.

• Like 2

This movie is great and I believe Jason & June are both on record as fans of it.

• Like 2

Mean Girls is a triumph in comedy and one of the best movies of the last decade. Mean Girls 2 is terrible made for tv garbage.

• Like 3

Mean Girls is a triumph in comedy and one of the best movies of the last decade. Mean Girls 2 is terrible made for tv garbage.

Also Mean Girls is the last time you saw Lindsay Lohan look normal. Its shocking how different she is now.

Also Mean Girls is the last time you saw Lindsay Lohan look normal. Its shocking how different she is now.

Not just normal but absolutely gorgeous. I know it's only a distant memory now to most, but Lindsay was one of the hottest, "healthy" looking women in Hollywood at one point. It's still amazing to me, when looking at recent pictures, to realize she's only 26 years old.

I've seen this on cable and have been meaning to set my pvr to record it. I think i have recorded it and deleted it just because I needed the space. it's one of those movies I think ohh I should watch that and never get around to it.

I've seen this on cable and have been meaning to set my pvr to record it. I think i have recorded it and deleted it just because I needed the space. it's one of those movies I think ohh I should watch that and never get around to it.

oh god please don't watch the tv version. most of the good jokes are taken out.

Hmm, I didn't like that one too much. Clearly I'm in the "Mean-ority." *cough* I'll show myself out...

Hmm, I didn't like that one too much. Clearly I'm in the "Mean-ority." *cough* I'll show myself out...

I wasn't as big on "Mean Girls," either, though I think that has more to do with how most of the jokes in it have been quoted over and over, so they seem less fresh in context. (I had similar problems when I finally got around to playing "Portal.")

Though I did laugh at Regina getting hit by a bus.

How long before Lindsay Lohan is completely phased out of the packaging on this film? She got so much mileage for having like a good 10 months or so of her career nearly a decade ago, but there were a lot of others associated with the film that have gone on to so much more, like Fey, McAdams, and Seyfried. In the future, after Lohan just COMPLETELY drops off the map, I could see this being sold with everyone ELSE's name above the title.

Ok, so we can agree that the SECOND Mean girls movie is worth a 'how did this get madining' I also apologize for my earlier transgressions against the first movie.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this