🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I always get Greg Kinnear mixed up with Kevin Kline, it's like the Paxton/Pullman thing.

I haven't seen Mystery Men in forever but I remember it being pretty fun? Back when you could see Ben Stiller and Janeane Garofalo in a cast and expect to be entertained.

• Like 1

It's a fun watch for sure. I also give them credit for ignoring all the stigma and giving Paul Reubens another shot.

This movie always makes me think about what the fuck ever happened to Claire Forlani. After seeing Meet Joe Black I thought she was being set up to be launched into star-dom, but she really stopped showing up in things after Joe Black and this.

• Like 1

It's a fun watch for sure. I also give them credit for ignoring all the stigma and giving Paul Reubens another shot.

This movie always makes me think about what the fuck ever happened to Claire Forlani. After seeing Meet Joe Black I thought she was being set up to be launched into star-dom, but she really stopped showing up in things after Joe Black and this.

So you're not impressed with Forlani's In the Name of the King role? Yeah, that film, covered in HDTGM episode 58.

I loved this movie when it came out, and remember it being pretty solid in rewatches.

In the 'Gods of Egypt' episode, when Geoffrey Rush's prosthetics were brought up (the reason he wears prosthetics in bad movies is to pretend it's not him), I was disappointed that there was no reference to his get-up as Casanova Frankenstein in this film. It looked like he was having fun as an Oscar winner with nothing to lose.