๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
IMAHUGEHDTGMFAN

Correction: Episode 9: "Fast Five"

Adam Scott said that the line "How does it feel being on the other side of a Wanted poster?" that Vince (Matt Schulze) delivers to Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) doesn't make any sense...

ย 

But... If we consider that Paul Walker's character was an undercover cop in the first movie ("The Fast and the Furious") and an F.B.I. Agent in the fourth movie ("Fast & Furious") and then goes on the run after helping Vin Diesel escape by flipping the prison bus, the question "How does it feel being on the other side of a Wanted poster?" although a complex way of greeting someone, IS VALID and DOES MAKE SENSE IMHO...

ย 

Because now Brian O'Conner is no longer a cop or an F.B.I. Agent and is not looking at wanted posters but is rather IN a wanted poster himself, HENCE he is now on the other side of a Wanted poster... Basically Vince was just curious to know how Brian feels about being a wanted criminal (On the wrong side of the law) after being a cop and F.B.I. agent, and also because they had not seen each other since "The Fast and the Furious" 2001

I just remembered The Rock does have a stunt double, it's actually his cousin who is actually in Daredevil really briefly..

Sign in to follow this