🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
NickArnold

Let's all show our appreciation for The Choctaw in this topic

Code? What was that statement code for? Is Scott having an affair?

Code? What was that statement code for? Is Scott having an affair?

Yeah that or I thought you had to embed a video on here since I never posted one before, realized you didn't and when I edited the post forgot that one code. Most likely the first one though, I'd never make a mistake.

• Like 1

Come on, we all know that if Scott were to have an affair, he'd communicate via non-archived messages within Words With Friends games, not some weird code system on the Earwolf forum.

• Like 2

Come on, we all know that if Scott were to have an affair, he'd communicate via non-archived messages within Words With Friends games, not some weird code system on the Earwolf forum.

Too true, mon frere.

• Like 4

Too true, mon frere.

This thread is garbage. Like the band Garbage, which makes it great.

• Like 3

I thought it was super kind of Scott in the anniversary episode to say they should cut the plug song off and then play it in full at the end of the episode. WHAT A NICE GUY.

This was mistakenly mailed to me today.

20130614_203732.jpg

• Like 1

I just found out Scott wrote, or had a major hand in writing, Monk Academy, The Story of the Story of Everest and Josh Fenderman — three of my top five Mr. Show sketches of all time.

What a guy!

Can we also discuss the brilliance of the CBB TV show? It took it a couple episodes to fully find its footing, but I think the show is up there with some of the best show of the decade. It's creative and hilarious without being crass or mean spirited (save for perhaps Don Dimello, but that's just Hollywood, you understand), which is a rare thing. I love Louie and Curb and AD as much as the next comedy nut, but I have mad props for shows like CBB and Parks and Rec, which manage to be consistently hilarious without losing their sweetness.

Attaboy!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this