🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jackson1326657838

Earwolf Crossovers

Hey guys, I had an idea and I wanted to share it to see what everyone thinks. What if Earwolf did a week of crossover hosting? The hosts of various podcasts could go on and do their own version of the shows.

Examples include: Improv 4 hotdogs, the show where Scottobot and three other improvisers do various scenes based off of your suggestions.

Comedy, "I am a professional", where Jake Fogelnest interviews and guest and maybe a surprise visitor invades the show.

Whomp up the Charts; Marissa Whompler and Listler count down the weekly charts!

Totally Sklarboro: Jason and Randy Sklar interview a guest at one of their homes. They play a round of Sklarboro or Marlboro and of course everyone's favorite, The Ricky Lake game.

Bjork and Beverly, Bjork (Matt Besser) and Beverly do a long form interview and talk about their book, "You'll do a little Bjork next time".

And of course, Professor Wee Wee, where Kulap and Howard discuss a topic suggested to them by the professor.

Fogelnest and the Sklars (more than once) have been on CBB, Fogelnest and the Sklars have been on Har Mar, Aukerman has been on Sklar a couple times, Howard has been on the Sklars more than once, Har Mar has been on the Sklars more than once and was one of their first guests, Blaine and Brian have been on the Sklars.

I follow this shit too much.

Sign in to follow this