🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
cmac94

Live shows at Largo question

Hello people of Earth,

I just picked up tickets to see HDTGM live at the Largo in August. This is my first time seeing the show live, and my first visit to the Largo. Is there anything I should know about the Largo in advanced? Or any general things I should know before going to a live show?

Thanks!

All I know is that you definitely should not bring a baby because that has happened before and seriously, what the hell are people thinking?

Sorry, I bet this is not helpful but it's all I have.

Of the nearby parking options, I tend to just park at the Beverly Center and walk over. I think they have parking at the theater, but it might be valet? It's always seemed like a hassle to me, so I've always avoided it and parked at the mall.

If you're looking for food options, there are plenty nearby. I'd recommend Real Food Daily - the Vegan place a few doors down. It's delicious. Or, if you're super into meat, Lawry's Prime Rib is a Mile or two down La Cienega. Not within walking distance like RFD, but well worth it. Or, if you're looking for cheap, filling, and within walking distance of both the Beverly Center and Largo, there's a Souplantation across the street from the mall. I love that place.

• Like 1

Of the nearby parking options, I tend to just park at the Beverly Center and walk over. I think they have parking at the theater, but it might be valet? It's always seemed like a hassle to me, so I've always avoided it and parked at the mall.

If you're looking for food options, there are plenty nearby. I'd recommend Real Food Daily - the Vegan place a few doors down. It's delicious. Or, if you're super into meat, Lawry's Prime Rib is a Mile or two down La Cienega. Not within walking distance like RFD, but well worth it. Or, if you're looking for cheap, filling, and within walking distance of both the Beverly Center and Largo, there's a Souplantation across the street from the mall. I love that place.

Thanks for the suggestions! I was planning on eating somewhere before the show since check in is so early, so I'm glad there are options around there. I think I read that seats are assigned at 6:00 on a first come first served basis. Are these shows usually crowded with people who show up at 6 ready to go?

People get there a tad early and drink at the bar inside. You can check in and get a good seat assignment, then go eat for sure. Don't worry too much, Largo is a really nice, intimate mid-size venue. Whatever seat you get will be great, and seeing the crew live is really a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this