🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ill Neal

steven segal is THE GLIMMER MAN!!!

i just saw this movie. it was pretty great. there is so much i want to say about it to convince you that it's worth watching but i also don't want to ruin it. the movie, the bit actors, the writing, the backdrops, the premise... fucking everything.

i highly recommend it, if not for the show, for fellow fans of schlocky bad movies. go watch it, it's pretty great!!!

I've never seen it, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be streaming anywhere. Some highlights I've quickly noticed are:

Keenan Ivory Wayans is in it

When you Google the movie and that "actors in the movie sidebar" pops up, the lead actress' picture is instead of a math teacher of the same name's mugshot, where she is just caked in cold sores. She was apaprently arrested for prostitution or something.

Steven Seagal wrote and performed most of the songs on the soundtrack

It gets 13% on Rotten Tomatoes

i was at a friend's place last night hanging out, flipping channels on TV looking for something to watch. this came on and we flipped to it and were almost immediately hooked. i want to say there was probably 70 minutes left, but we figured we were a decent way into the movie and probably missed a ridiculously bad opening scene, as well as a hilariously awful introduction to our characters.

we attempted to find it streaming on netflix to get a fresh start but couldn't find it. i want to say we caugh it on starz.

man, so good... explding TVs, deer penis, mumbling, and the witty banter!!! bad boys wish they had a fucking rapport like these two!

Saw this in the theater when it first came out. It was during the sunset of his career. Good times.

whose career?

my font is strong, like the ukraine!

p.s. complete lack of romantic interest. also deer penis.

• Like 2

whose career?

He's talking about Steven Seagal's career, just as his success was beginning to peter out by that point.

Sign in to follow this