🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
seanotron

Paul Scheer sells comedy to ABC

I believe June and Casey Wilson also just signed a deal for a new show.

With all the projects he (and June and Jason) have going on simultaneously, I'm beginning to ask myself "How did HDTGM get made?" I'm just a plain ol' nine-to-five dum-dum and have to work out a schedule with maah wife so we can watch a movie together. The fact that they're able to consistently do this (without missing a week, right?) is really a testament to the power of methamphetamine their talent and passion.

• Like 1

The episodes he and Kroll wrote for the League are very good. Off of the top of my head, the best one is the "The Tie" in season one. If ABC stays out of his way, I'm sure this will be very good.

The episodes he and Kroll wrote for the League are very good. Off of the top of my head, the best one is the "The Tie" in season one. If ABC stays out of his way, I'm sure this will be very good.

The all-Rafi episode tonight is gonna be next fucking level.

I think the networks are slowly getting smarter and seeing what's happening with cable television, web series, and streaming services. Old media needs to change with the game.

If anyone deserves success its these guys. JDR is amazing and if she doesn't get a big break (or a medium one) then I dont know what the hell is going on anymore.

Well.. I guess 'Big Bang Theory' is still a mega-smash hit with monster ratings. We would still have that going for us. Punching myself in the head now thanks bye.

Thats some good juju. Congrats to him, and to June for her show too. And congrats to Jason to, just cuz.

Okay, I just tried to google June to catch the name of the ABC show, and google decided to provide me with an interesting option...

jdrf_zps660394d2.jpg

WTF is this all about?? And why is that the TOP one?

WTF is this all about?? And why is that the TOP one?

As female celebrities (and semi-celebrities) often lament, this is apparently true or nearly true for almost anyone.

Sign in to follow this