🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
NicDressel_33042

Where did the back log go?

Hey, I just started listening to this like 3 days ago, and I'm already to skyline. Where did the rest of the old episodes go on iTunes? Did you just wait for me to get hooked to yank it out from under me? I really want to listen chronologically.

Hi Septimus,

We had a big technical snafu yesterday that has since been fixed. All eps should now be back up in iTunes! Please let us know if you continue to experience the issue.

Thanks,

Gabe

Thanks for the reply Gabe. Unfortunately, only 18 eps are available on my iTunes no matter how many times I refresh or shut it down and restart. The oldest ep I have access to is the prequel to ep 65.

Have you tried right clicking on the shows entry in itunes and hitting "Show Old Episodes"? That might fetch a list of all episodes currently on the feed.

*edit - OK i just did that, and it grabbed the list to download all episodes, even those I had previously deleted (as I archive them onto my server.)

I live in a place with no wifi, so I'm trying to access them with 3G on the iPhone app. Does it work on the computer better you think? I'll have to talk the laptop to Winchells and try it.

Yeah, I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm unable to replicate this on my end, I'm getting all back episodes through iTunes and RSS.