🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Grizz

A Letter From Death Row (1998)

This 1998 classic is written, directed, produced, and stars Bret Michaels. The masterful Michaels somehow manages to bring the early 80's, straight-to-VHS, vibe to life in 1998 with this classic prison suspense film. A jack of all trades, Bret Michaels steals the show with an amazing dramatic performance and cinematography that would make Kubrick jealous. "A Letter From Death Row" is a cinematic masterpiece with twists and turns hidden right under you nose. The action, drama, and edge-of-your-seat suspense will have you begging for a sequel.

I will have a permanent boner if you review this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxNcXXtGw8

You can watch the whole thing on Youtube.

For all those people who wondered what Bret Michaels was doing in that nebulous time before he started rocking RVs for the Travel Channel but was still a has-been, there's 'A Letter From Death Row.'

I remember seeing a clip of this in the Poison "Behind the Music" episode as part of the "But now he's BACK, making terrible shit that's going to be ignored" wrap-up segment.

I remember seeing a clip of this in the Poison "Behind the Music" episode as part of the "But now he's BACK, making terrible shit that's going to be ignored" wrap-up segment.

I remember that, plus didn't he also say that he had gotten into bodybuilding? All of it made him seem really douchy, but from all accounts he is a super nice guy.

I remember that, plus didn't he also say that he had gotten into bodybuilding? All of it made him seem really douchy, but from all accounts he is a super nice guy.

He's actually right from the suburb of Pittsburgh where I lived (I'm a whole 15 minutes down the road now). I mean, I wasn't in the area until 2000, don't know anyone that knows him, and he was of course long gone by then, but he was still popping in to play at the Days Inn and small places like that up until "Rock of Love" hit and his stock went up again. He seems like he'd be a pretty OK dude though.

Sign in to follow this