🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ShayHatten

Rambo: First Blood Part 2

Scheer,

How has this not happened yet? First Blood: great. Rambo III: just boring. But First Blood: Part 2? A masterpiece of bad. He blows up a helicopter with a bow and arrow! Even the title is an oxymoron. Why not Second Blood? This is in no way a continuation of the same story.

I like to think that at the end of First Blood, Rambo relapsed into a PTSD trance and all of the sequels are delusional fantasies.

I consider this bit from UHF to be a 100% accurate recreation of First Blood pt 2

Fun fact, James Cameron wrote the first draft of the screenplay, but thespian Stallone didn't like it and rewrote the whole thing.

• Like 2

Stallone rewrites every screen play he gets his hands on so he gets screen writing credit on all his films. more money.

I can't remember ever seeing any of the other rambo movies other then the first one. they seem to be the same movie just remade over and over again. Like those missing in action movies.

• Like 1

What's interesting is First Blood Part 2 is the most financially successful of the Rambo movies by far.

What's interesting is First Blood Part 2 is the most financially successful of the Rambo movies by far.

It's also the first of two movies he did in 1985 where he killed communism dead, the second of which was "Rocky IV", which deserves an honorary Oscar for being the first ever feature-length montage.

Sign in to follow this