🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 286 — Time Bobby 3

The man, the myth, the music maker Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber returns to Comedy Bing Bong only to encounter a 90-year-old gentleman complete with a full white beard by the name of Fourvel. Could this old chap be the same stabby lil’ orphan boy from the past? Tune in to find out!

• Like 3

"We could all be as serene as the Dalai Lama if we had our own personal Redbox."--Andrew Lloyd Webber

There was some incredible singing in this.

Holy crap that ending, good to know Bobby is a fan of the podcast.

• Like 2

That last scene was absolutely incredible! Wow it was just... breathtaking... I was planning on making a nesting doll diagram of all the characs, but this is somewhat easier:

96077_time_bobby.jpg

• Like 12

Maybe it's just me, and I'll introduce you in a second, but this might be the best gif ever. Loco_por_los_Cornballs is here, welcome to comedy bang bang.

• Like 1

Does anyone else have an issue with this not working on their phone? It seems fine in itunes so it might just be me.

Clearly I'm in the minority here, but I just don't think the Time Bobby series is that great. I'm about half way through this episode (haven't heard this ending everyone is talking about) and while I've laughed a few times I still don't understood why this series is so popular. It always has (and I'm guessing will continue to) appeared on the year end top 10, which baffles me a bit. Each episode strikes me as an average CBB episode rather than one of the year's best (or GOAT, as other people have claimed). Oh well. I'll show myself out.

Clearly I'm in the minority here, but I just don't think the Time Bobby series is that great. I'm about half way through this episode (haven't heard this ending everyone is talking about) and while I've laughed a few times I still don't understood why this series is so popular. It always has (and I'm guessing will continue to) appeared on the year end top 10, which baffles me a bit. Each episode strikes me as an average CBB episode rather than one of the year's best (or GOAT, as other people have claimed). Oh well. I'll show myself out.

I guess different strokes for different folks.

To me, the Time Bobby episodes are PFT at the height of his powers. Bobby Moynihan has been at the top of his game in each of these shows as well. The riffing is just over-the-top amazing as they get from point A to point Z.

I have mixed feelings about CBB's "sequel" episodes, but in my opinion these Time Bobby episodes just get better and better.

• Like 4

I thought the first Time Bobby episode was much stronger than the second (I thought the second one fell apart in the second half) - glad to hear a positive response for this one so far!

• Like 1

Hahahaha oooooo mannn the ending to this episode!!!!!

I could listen to an entire CBB made up of Little Shop of Horrors singalongs.

• Like 7

I haven't listened to the first Time Bobby, but I thought this one was much more enjoyable than Part 2. The ending was hilarious!

*zzziiiiip!*

• Like 2

Time Bobby 3 is up! But how will I remember to listen to it? I know, I shall use a mnemonic device:

Thank goodness Time Bobby 3 is finally out

It's been a while

Mine eyes don't deceive me, do they?

Eek gads! They do not!

But wait! Maybe they do!?

Oh, no they don't.

Best listen to it straight away.

Boy, there sure are a lot of Bs in "Bobby"

Y, you would think there'd be less.

Three should probably be spelled out.

Hats off, and of course I mean topping hats.

Really?! With Seth and Amy

Eek, I can't wait to see if someone gets stabby.

Excited, that's what I am.

• Like 7

R - Right we are to destroy Fryvault using these tiny attack dogs (a.k.a. Right we are to destroy...)

O - Oh what a situation we are in to have to destroy Fryvault using these tiny rottweilers.

T - Thank you for helping me in my battle against Fryvault... muthafuckas.

T - TEA TIME! Take a break and murder Fryvault.

W - Wigs?

E - Earth is where we will kill Fryvault.

I - I'm hooked on a feeling.

L - Look here, I'm hooked on a feeling.

E - E.T. phone home, because Fourvel is going to kill Fryvault hopefully in that song pattern.

R - Right, let's murder Fryvault, matey!

S - Say, wouldn't it be a thing to kill Fryvault?

N - Nell Carter is not who you are, you are Fourvel, the man who will help kill Fryvault and save Andrew Lloyd Weber and the other guy.

A - A wigs?

T - Thowwy, but I developed a lisp, but let's kill Fryvault.

C - Cunt.

H - Hello!

H - Hello!

• Like 9