🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 159 — Puppeteering

Kyle discusses his birthday and dealing with his new diet while Tig chats about joining a gym, and then everyone competes in a "who can push out their belly more" game. Then, Colleen Smith, Groundlings teacher and puppeteer at the Jim Henson company joins the gang to talk about taking Kyle for his colonoscopy, opinions on dirty improv, her path into a puppetry career, and then she leads everybody in a few improv games. Then, she goes deeper into the real logistics of how puppeteering works and delves into what's nuts about puppetry.

• Like 1

I was listening to old eps and everyone is so much happier and full of energy. Also David doesn't hate Kyle. Hehe. Still love it.

• Like 3

hosting an episode of PB from a Colonoscopy fart room would be instant comedy gold

So upset Tig doesn't know what Settlers of Catan is. Somebody's getting a late birthday present.

• Like 1

I really wish there was someway for me to watch "No, You Shut Up". In the Youtube clips I've seen, Colleen is great as Princess and the religious squirrel.

Edit:

Look like season 1 is posted in full online to the Fusion website

• Like 1

I was listening to old eps and everyone is so much happier and full of energy. Also David doesn't hate Kyle. Hehe. Still love it.

I agree..dont get me wrong i love the new eps but i dont enjoy some of the not exactly awkward but like accidental mini arguments between david and kyle haha i think the dynamic is thrown off without Aaron around.. great ep though!!

I would imagine after countless sessions of Kyle talking over people and trying to overpower everyone with his bits and now eating every week that I would be a bit drained, too. With that said, I feel like this past month/month and a half has been the strongest Professor Blastoff stretch in a while.

And Colleen Smith is my new crush.

Sign in to follow this