🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

a leprechaun prequel .. looks like they spent a bit of money on it but got rid of the humor, i think they have missed the point of the whole thing

and i think warwick davis is out and the wwe have put in Hornswoggle.

I don't know what it is about Brendan Fletcher, but he just shows up in the most awful, awful shit. Uwe Boll has used him several times and he's in a bunch of schlock like this movie. Does he work for cheap? Does he enjoy being on film sets with $6.50 budgets? Please get him as a guest on the podcast because I am interested.

• Like 1

I like the trailer it makes the leprechaun seem like a alien being.

I am holding out for leprechaun 3 - The reckoning

No one has ever got these movie right yet. they should start out in Ireland. where some tourist go on a pub run and hit this old Irish pub and get drunk, after words they heard about this story about a old cemetery and a wooden box inside a tombstone marked general mills... so they decide to do some digging up in the old cemetery and what should they find but an old wooden box and inside of that box is not shown to the viewers just yet.

But inside along with this wooden box is the remains of a long dead leprechaun who later rises. the old Irish leprechaun wakes from the dead, he is driven mad to go on a revenge killing spree. he will not stop. tell he gets the one thing that is dear to his heart.. this wooden box but in order for the tourists in the story to kill the leprechaun they need to perform an old ritual, they must take out of the box the old bracelet and say it's names of the gems stones on the bracelet out loud. "Hearts, Shooting Stars, Horseshoes, Clovers, Blue Moons,Rainbows, Balloons, Hourglass, once spoken out loud they break the curse of the old lucky charms....

quick question, how did you get the actual video to display in the forum. when ever i try i can only show the link

When using the [media] tag, remove the s from the https:// part of the YouTube URL. For example:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ull5c9HC5dA[/media]

For whatever reason, the forum software only recognizes non-https YouTube embeds.

• Like 1

They already did one of the Leprechauns. I doubt they would do another one. On the one hand, there are plenty of bad movies and I like the diversity, on the other hand "In the Name of the King 2" is probably my favorite bad movie, and it breaks my heart that they've already done the first one.

Leprechaun Origins is streaming on Amazon Prime. Yes to both questions.

I don't know what it is about Brendan Fletcher, but he just shows up in the most awful, awful shit. Uwe Boll has used him several times and he's in a bunch of schlock like this movie. Does he work for cheap? Does he enjoy being on film sets with $6.50 budgets? Please get him as a guest on the podcast because I am interested.

judging by his imdb he works a lot. I bet he makes a pretty good living. I'd guess it's either he simply can't get better parts or more than likely it's a conscious career move that gets him paid and working consistently in a business that's super hard for most working actors. He might even be getting parts, like with Uwe Boll, just straight up offered to him at this point and he can skip all the hassle of auditioning and hustling for parts. not every actor is an artist, it's his day job, and probably a pretty great one.

Sign in to follow this