🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Reeses Pieces

Anyone remember the one where...

...someone's character is an amateur, unfunny standup comedian, who's preparing to deliver his very first set at maybe his nephew's or son's birthday party, and Scott and the guest teach him to say "THE END" at the end of every punchline so that people will know when to start laughing?

I've been going insane trying to remember which episode that was, ever since watching

attempting to get through a set on YouTube. (Also, wonder if Scott's "iPad, iPod, I don't know anymore!" is mocking the dude in this video.)

I think you're conflating a couple of different ones; the bad comedian @ the child's birthday party was Andy Daly's (now deceased) Ben Alterman character; the episode with "THE END" was the much more recent Coco Marx/Ben Schwartz episode - the first of this year, I believe...

• Like 1

I think you're conflating a couple of different ones; the bad comedian @ the child's birthday party was Andy Daly's (now deceased) Ben Alterman character; the episode with "THE END" was the much more recent Coco Marx/Ben Schwartz episode - the first of this year, I believe...

Shoot, I bet you're right. Especially if they're around the same time frame - I shotgunned like 6 episodes on a road trip, and those were probably both on the playlist. This explains why I couldn't figure out if it was Daly or Sanz. Guess it's time for relistens, thanks!

Ah yes, the first of two appearances by Mr. Marx (the second one being "Technicality no down boo over?").

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this