🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 91.5 — Ghost of Bob Odenkirk

Happy Halloweenie!!! The ghost of Bob Odenkirk is here for a bonus episode of Ronna & Beverly to chat about his brand new book A Load of Hooey, how he calls up David Cross everyday to check in on who is getting ahead in the biz, how he got involved with Breaking Bad, Antiques Roadshow, and the upcoming Better Call Saul series.

• Like 3

Haven't listened yet, just got home from a Halloween party... This is the perfect thing to smoke a bowl to and fall slowly asleep. I haven't been this excited to listen to an episode of Ron & Bev for awhile. The last time I heard Bob Odernkirk, it was during that Speakeasy episode with Scott as the guest, where Bob showed up just to do a quick voiceover for only about 5 seconds of the interview, making it look like Scott did an impression of him. Even though you don't see Bob, I know he was there, because there's no way Scott's impression was that dead-on.

"heeeey buddy..."

• Like 1

I'm squinting, and now hesitating to even make this comment, but here it goes. I got out of bed, naked, to stumble to my computer and say: this is easily one of the best episodes I've ever listened to. I'm only 19 minutes in, and Bob has meshed with the ladies so well that this is one for the record books. I love Harris and PFT, Jeff Garlin, Paget Brewster, so many great episodes... But already this one is in my top 5, easily. Please have him back after or during the first season of Better Call Saul, this episode so far has been amazing.

Anyone who may be reading this, especially the ladies themselves, please note: I am fully naked and when I stand up to meander back to my bed, my bare ass is going to peel off of this chair. Goodnight!

• Like 1

Bill Maher IS the WORST! Odenkirk is the BEST! Isn't he sort of like the godfather of modern absurdist humor? Maybe the great uncle- The argument could be made is all I'm saying. Thanks for calling, Saul. Fine work R&B!

Sign in to follow this