🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
samschilling22

HH T-shirt design

The double-H looks vaguely fascist to my eyes. IDK why though. Or maybe like a cool viking's helmet.

• Like 2

reminds me of the cleveland cavilairs logo.

I also think adding a "Too scary" would be nice.

I shouldn't critize, I know.

• Like 1

This is cool and I would buy this shirt.

And if you add stuff, why not throw in a "what up, what up?!" because rule of threes and also that is my favourite catch phrase and else everyone likes it too.

• Like 1

I am more like the guys over at WME in that I don't wear a lot of busy clothing so this might be a shirt I would pass on but there is definitely need for a Hollywood Handbook T shirt or maybe a case for my Samsung phone.

• Like 1

Noice. Post it again in the main thread to collect those likes, baybeeeee.

• Like 6

What website did you use to make that shirt?!?!?! I want to make one with this on the front and "HERE COMES HAYES AND SEAN" on the back.

post-61131-0-14066600-1435116628_thumb.jpg

Anyone kind of excited a little bit by the seductive posing of Velvet Revolver and Nico?

• Like 1

I have made shirts for a couple of years for clubs and groups and probably do it in an unusual way, but they work. I'm an aficionado, but I know the process. This is how many printers can organize your screen printing designs anyway, and I like the greatest possible power. I work primarily in groups with their own printers and sketchy consistency. To make it as simple as possible, I do what I can.

Offer them just a copy of a completely sized 300dpi file, possibly a.psd, if you do a raster image. This can be done by most printers. This form of printing is normally however much more costly and depending on the printer will come in a lower quality.