🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1523 - Paul Provenza

Definitely agree with Paul that Jimmy would've been a better choice to replace Craig Ferguson than some actor from the UK. Norm Macdonald would've been a better choice. I also think Greg Behrendt would've been good.

nnf adjacently pat francis was on doug loves movies and was really good on it. i'd love to hear him on comedy bang bang because he's such a great background laugher

• Like 1

nnf adjacently pat francis was on doug loves movies and was really good on it. i'd love to hear him on comedy bang bang because he's such a great background laugher

Ya know. Technically, he has. He did Paul Stanley way back in the Comedy Death Ray Radio days when Jimmy had to fill in for Scott. And I think Pat's hilarious when he does those characters--be it Paul Stanley or Bruce Spring(puppet)steen. It would be great to hear him on a Comedy Bang Bang or maybe a Sklarbro Country. Maybe as Paul Stanley as a reaction to that Folgers commercial. Never Not Funny fans would love it. But of course, we'd first have to explain Pat Francis to Rich Sommer.

• Like 1

One of the funniest parts of this episode: when Paul Provenza and Jimmy seemed to genuinely think Family Guy deals in 'edgy' humour.

theres no possible way knowing jimmy pardo that he actually watchs family guy

• Like 1

theres no possible way knowing jimmy pardo that he actually watchs family guy

what makes you say that? I think he's quoted some Family Guy lines he thinks are funny a few times and not in a sarcastic way. makes me think he's at least seen a few episodes in a non-hatewatch fashion.

eh i had remembered it as jimmy just going "uh huh. uh huh" as paul talked about it but he does say affirmatively that he liked it, i just assumed it would have come up seeing as he talks about all the other tv shows he watches. looks like i was wrong

edit: to be clear, i mean i was wrong about thinking jimmy didnt watch the show, he has mentioned it before

• Like 1

going with walrus this week btw

• Like 1

Love Paul Provenza - Green Room was like a compact podcast of comedians shooting the shit. Was looking up Northern Exposure and ran across this pic of him on Facts of Life!

paulfacts.jpg

• Like 2

maybe with andy daly doing the podcast rounds last couple weeks we'll get him some time soon

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this