🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Cayendo

Chad is absolutely essential to this show. Not just because he puts it together and loses sleep over the production value, but because he and Raj have a rapport that lends itself to silliness. Chad is, for lack of a better term, the co-host. He literally makes the podcast better.

If you read this Chad, I think you're doing a really good job and I also appreciate you giving us updates every week on how things are going. Hooray for another week!

• Like 5

I noticed that saddlebags posted his opinion on Thursday (4/2) early in the morning. Which led me to believe that he/she thought of it on April Fools day, but waited until the first thing in the morning on the following day so we would all take it seriously.

At least I hope saddlebags put that much thought into it. Who wakes up and posts "Chad must go" on the earwolf forum?

I would post "Chad must go" but I'd add after it "to a party in his honor with all his friends and have a real good time."

• Like 5

By the way, if you haven't done this yet, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give us a 5-star (or whatever you see fit) rating and LEAVE A REVIEW. Those charts can be life or death to a podcast so if you want to help without spending a dime, that is the best way right now.

We have fallen to 158th on the charts in the comedy podcast category and A) I doubt there are 157 podcasts better than ours and 2.) If you're posting on this forum, you are probably a fan and would love to see this thing grow.

I am not going to do this often, and I am only doing it here so I may be preaching to the choir, but every little bit helps at this early stage.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hooray-show-with-horatio/id958823098?mt=2

• Like 3

By the way, if you haven't done this yet, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give us a 5-star (or whatever you see fit) rating and LEAVE A REVIEW. Those charts can be life or death to a podcast so if you want to help without spending a dime, that is the best way right now.

We have fallen to 158th on the charts in the comedy podcast category and A) I doubt there are 157 podcasts better than ours and 2.) If you're posting on this forum, you are probably a fan and would love to see this thing grow.

I am not going to do this often, and I am only doing it here so I may be preaching to the choir, but every little bit helps at this early stage.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hooray-show-with-horatio/id958823098?mt=2

Yes! Please review the show on iTunes! They only have 53 reviews I think the fans can make them hit 100 by Wednesday!!!

Keep this podcast alive! And Horatio, Chad and Raisin will keep us laughing and smiling.

Hang in there....

Like the cat meme

I genuinely stopped listening after like 2 mins haha, had better things to do

I genuinely stopped listening after like 2 mins haha, had better things to do

Me too! I only just now read the episode description. ("don’t worry, we put an end to that after about 3 mintues.") I guess I should give it another shot.

Sign in to follow this