🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 5 - Mars Base 3

I'm pretty sure this is an adaptation of a Robert Heinlein story.

PDVD_062.jpg

I don't care if it's hitting the nail directly on the head, Eban Schletter playing the Hulk Theme while they talked about the transient German shepherd made my day.

• Like 2

I don't care if it's hitting the nail directly on the head, Eban Schletter playing the Hulk Theme while they talked about the transient German shepherd made my day.

I liked hearing the Hulk quote, too.

I never heard Wildfire (the song) until this last week here in Las Vegas because I had to perform in a show of only hit music from 1975. That list also includes, btw, Rockford Files, Love Will Keep Us Together, Wildfire and At Seventeen.

Just wanted to pop in to say I've been having a rough go of things and this episode legitimately made my life better. However, since I'm recovering from surgery laughing hurts so it also made my life worse.

You're on both my lists, PFT.

• Like 4

Just wanted to pop in to say I've been having a rough go of things and this episode legitimately made my life better. However, since I'm recovering from surgery laughing hurts so it also made my life worse.

You're on both my lists, PFT.

As a friend of yours whom you've never met, let me just say that I hope things get better. Also, give me a ride to the airport.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this