🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
KatieAllen

The Faculty

Is no one going to bring up the amazing 1998 horror movie, The Faculty, with Elijah Wood, Jon Stewart, and Josh Hartnett.

It wasn't that bad as a teen horror body snatchers deal. Not really crazy or inept enough to be on HDTGM.

Check out the thread for Disturbing Behavior. THAT is a movie that deserves an episode. I even mentioned that it was trying to be The Faculty meets Stepford Wives.

I actually really enjoyed The Faculty as a kid, and even when I watched it again within the last few years.

I think any film that features a scene where all the characters basically snort crystal meth to prove they're human is probably worth talking about.

• Like 1

I like this movie, but to say it isnt batshit insane with a host of issues to discuss is just silly. Famke Jannsen surviving a decapitation so that she can date her high school student is just one of many things wrong with this movie.

Well, I was generalizing, bit IIRC it's a specialized concoction Harnett's character creates and distributes, so it isn't cocaine (or at least it isn't just cocaine).

Well, there's nothing like a Stokley quote:

"Fuck You, tit bags"

" Is this usually the point where someone says lets get the fuck outta here?"

"So they've just been setting us up over the years with their ET's & their Men in Black movies just so no one would believe it if it ever happened"

......and the classic

"I'm not putting that hack drug up my nose....it's so eighties!"

For these and many more....

Thank you Clea DuVall

Sign in to follow this