🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 350 — Helmets, Aqueduct, Crucifixion, and Boobs

I agree that Conan would be great in either form of the show, and Jimmy Pardo is also a friend of the show and an employee of Conan. I assume that his life is just so busy with having to put on 4 shows a week that he isn't inviting more media time into his life, I can't blame him one bit

I can, and will blame him several bits. And now I'm remembering that Conan was on Between Two Ferns.

This is just outrageous.

Just to get it out of the way - I don't get the appeal of Sean and Hayes. I've listened to a few episodes, and they just felt flat to me, almost like an SNL bit turned into a podcast. However, given the love for it, I'd love to hear episode suggestions that might change my mind.

Andy Richter is such an affable guy. He's just so damn observant and natural at either drawing attention to something or adding a ridiculous, but very fitting, question to the story. Andy Daly never fails for me. Riding the pendulum between indignation about the Prince taking erectile dysfunction pills to excitement about birthing through a vagina to stalking/watching a teenage Kate Middleton, sometimes I just feel like Andy Daly is my spirit animal.

Unrelated, but I was listening to WTF (with Marc Maron) with Sam Seder on it, and I think PFT's Alan Thicke's is partially inspired by Sam. Definitely more than a few stutters and "urrrhhhs" from Sam during the interview.

• Like 1

Just to get it out of the way - I don't get the appeal of Sean and Hayes. I've listened to a few episodes, and they just felt flat to me, almost like an SNL bit turned into a podcast. However, given the love for it, I'd love to hear episode suggestions that might change my mind.

Andy Richter is such an affable guy. He's just so damn observant and natural at either drawing attention to something or adding a ridiculous, but very fitting, question to the story. Andy Daly never fails for me. Riding the pendulum between indignation about the Prince taking erectile dysfunction pills to excitement about birthing through a vagina to stalking/watching a teenage Kate Middleton, sometimes I just feel like Andy Daly is my spirit animal.

Unrelated, but I was listening to WTF (with Marc Maron) with Sam Seder on it, and I think PFT's Alan Thicke's is partially inspired by Sam. Definitely more than a few stutters and "urrrhhhs" from Sam during the interview.

Go check out the HH forum right now. Clemdawg asked for suggestions of 'best of' material in the Ep83 thread (page 7). I am partial to Matt Gourley's ep myself. The recent episodes of Neil Casey and Nick Kroll are solid as well. It took me a while to grow on the show, but dammit if they haven't won me over.

• Like 1

Go check out the HH forum right now. Clemdawg asked for suggestions of 'best of' material in the Ep83 thread (page 7). I am partial to Matt Gourley's ep myself. The recent episodes of Neil Casey and Nick Kroll are solid as well. It took me a while to grow on the show, but dammit if they haven't won me over.

Appreciate it. I'll check that out.

Appreciate it. I'll check that out.

the middleditch one is very good too.

• Like 2

the middleditch one is very good too.

Agreed with Middleditch/Kroll - The episode that hooked me was Jon Gabrus again.

I'm a very very new listener too.

Sign in to follow this