🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1614 - Janet Varney

Freezing the frame with Janet Varney.

• Like 1

So excited for this, JV is an all-time great

• Like 3

what a terrific episode! A lot of visuals on the Players Club video. I'm a relative n00b to NNF, but Janet was terrific, top notch, upper echelon guest.

Two hours, and the show never lost traction. Wow!

• Like 3

what a terrific episode! A lot of visuals on the Players Club video. I'm a relative n00b to NNF, but Janet was terrific, top notch, upper echelon guest.

Two hours, and the show never lost traction. Wow!

Watched a bit last night (they released it late) but listened to the rest of the first segment on the way to work. Just got to commercial break when I arrived, but will make sure to listen to Improv4Humans on my way home so I can actually watch NNF at home once Janet Varney shows up. I love her as a guest on NNF. Her and Jimmy seem to get such a kick out of each other. Hope she doesn't swallow anything funny in her drink!

• Like 3

Lots of visual stuff in this episode. Janet is so fucking good you guys. Garon nailing that joke out of nowhere killed me. One of the best this season hands down. GET THE PLAYERS CLUB PEOPLES.

• Like 5

yeah i listened to like half an hour and had to stop to watch instead

• Like 2

16 Nicaragua. Has that been done already?

• Like 4

I'm only 10 minutes in and they haven't done it yet and I've gotten no clues, so I'll play along: My 'N' word will be Nugent.

Edit: I didn't even notice, but the guest is Erin Foley! Last season, she was one of my top 3 out of all 52 episodes, and I had never heard of her. I bet I listened to that episode three times. Anyone who's kinda new to NNF who hasn't heard it- it's episode 1518.

• Like 3

16 naugahyde lol jk

• Like 1

This should be good, Erin was great last time she was on.

16 NNF. Going with 16 NNF this, uh, afternoon?

• Like 1

I live in Rockford so Erin's team name was of special interest to me!

Sign in to follow this