🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1 - Welcome to QOD: Why Work a Nine-To-Six Job?

Stephen J. Dubner and James Altucher: longtime friends and backgammon nemeses. Together they tackle questions from quora.com. First up: the pros and cons of punching the clock.

Hmmmm... I have a question... is this floor open for questions? Well, anyway... why did 5 of these all drop on one day?

Is this studio the new Earwolf New York?

Not sure, but that table sure looks awfully new! #scrippsbucks #howlbucks

• Like 1

Hmmmm... I have a question... is this floor open for questions? Well, anyway... why did 5 of these all drop on one day?

Because the episodes are so short, we wanted to make sure that we could start off the series with enough show for people to really dive in and get a taste for what it'll be like. From here on out we'll release three per week.

• Like 4

Because the episodes are so short, we wanted to make sure that we could start off the series with enough show for people to really dive in and get a taste for what it'll be like. From here on out we'll release three per week.

Ahh, that makes sense. I'll try it out. Something's gotta fill the Tuesday void left by Professor Blastoff's ending.

• Like 1

It sure is!

is it in time square? can you let us know if you're giving tours?

my parents are coming in from ohio and this would really tickle their fancy.

*edit because that might have sounded snarky, because i guess i was being a little bit sarcastic, but the earwolf nyc is a very cool thing and this show is also very cool and is off to a cracking start.

well done everyone!

Sign in to follow this