🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Freddy Shoop

Has WIP been B.A. Baracused?

Is this show cancelled or what?

A simple "Hey, we're not going to be releasing any eps for a while" from someone would be nice.

Nothing grows an audience like irregular releases combined with radio silence.

Dicks.

• Like 1

Freddy Shoop, you're coming in hot and aggressive, but I admire your gumption. Whose dick do I have to suck to get more of this show?

• Like 2

Jeez, no need to be so testy... Marissa is very busy with her Senior year so she and Lis don't have time to record regularly at the moment. But WIU is not cancelled and will be back with new eps soon.

• Like 6

"Womp it, pup!" -Marissa's dog training podcast?

• Like 1

My jamz have not been womped in close to a month - have Wompler and Listler been B.A. Baracused again?

I still relisten to old eps and their CBB appearances, but I'd love to meet more of the insane people wandering the halls of Marina Del Rey Public High!

• Like 1

Yeah, I've been wondering...the last episode was released on a different day, so I thought they might just be moving, but nothing since. I vaguely remember Marissa saying something about not doing another show until Gutterballs came on or something, so maybe that was an explanation for another break.

• Like 1

I tweeted at them yesterday and asked if any new eps would be coming - Lennon tweeted me and said "we are just figuring that out now!"

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this