🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 49 - Matt Cook: Picking and Tricking with Manny Faldune

Welcome back to Picking and Tricking with your host Manny Faldune (Matt Cook)! Learn to make the most of your yard sale shopping sprees every weekend with Manny's helpful tricks. This week Manny is joined by Nancy Geefs, a fellow yard sale shopper extraordinaire and partner in crime. They talk about how Nancy's very first yard sale has a strong connection with the way she was raised as a child, a historic handmade quilt that is her latest big score, and they take some callers to find out what they want to sell as they "Yard Sale It!". Plus, Traci Reardon stops by to offer her Twitter followers advice on tracking your money, becoming more patient, and more in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

Who the fuck is Matt Cook?

Matt Cook is an actor, comedian, and writer known for TBS’ Clipped and The Groundlings.

Didn't know him beforehand, but I thought he did a great job. Let's all calm down.

"I hope you flip it over and break your neck" oh my fucking god this ep was outta this world!!

I really want that Abraham Lincoln and Antoine Dodson quilt

"... i'm excited about that new hose. i'm gonna just sit on it every night and watch tv!"

this is confusing.

Sign in to follow this