🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 122 - Death Spa: LIVE!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to weigh in on the whistler issue.

Mainly because I was at the show and I was sitting directly behind him.

Like... right... behind... him...

He does not deserve to be defended, let me explain;

He really was doing it through the entire show.

(I think they did some heavy editing to get a lot of his interruptions out of the recording.)

It was not the same as applause, it was annoying and disruptive. He was actually waiting till everyone was quite to do it.

Also he was clearly drunk- his 4 friends where even telling him to stop and looked very embarrassed to be with him.

Paul also asked very nicely to please stop the whistling before the recording started.

(yes he was doing it before they were even on stage).

It was almost too much to take,

The only thing that made up for it was the epic shut down that Jason gave him after he admitted it.

That was the best.

Ouch. Thanks for clearing that up. Listening to the podcast recording I only noticed it the one time he gets called out. You and Jason are right that that is totally unacceptable.

Jesus, I couldn't even find a plot synopsis of this movie. The only wikipedia entry is a single sentence! In French!

From the imdb description, it sounds like Sleepaway Camp at a health spa?

You know what's great? The audience's rendition of the "second opinions" theme is somehow less discordant than that one they often use on the show.

• Like 1

Jesus, I couldn't even find a plot synopsis of this movie. The only wikipedia entry is a single sentence! In French!

giphy.gif