🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 3 - Horsing Around

Join Casey, Danielle and Vicky Gunvalson super fan June Diane Raphael as they discuss tiny disabled horses, Erica Jane, Heather and Terry's bounty hunter, cat fishing and The culmination of Ken's 70th birthday in which he is bound off a Baja Shelf. June treats us to a poignant staged reading of a deep cut testimonial from The Real Housewives of Orange County's Vicky Gunvalson. They also answer listener questions! And as always, Casey and Danielle try to get to the bottom of the mystery that is "Kyle by Alene Too."

Love this show because I'm such a fan of Casey and Danielle. I've never seen the Housewives, and for some reason I don't want to. I think it would ruin it for me. Three episodes in and I figured out that Kyle is a lady.

Oh man..."Is he an albino?"

June, never change. Ever.

• Like 3

So confession: I had only watched the Beverly Hills but now that I have watched the New York, please please Casey and and Danielle, you have to make another version of the Hotwives with a Sonja inspired character who has a million "interns", lives in a dilapidated house and clearly is having money problems. AND THE TOASTER OVEN.