Sign in to follow this  
hangmanblues

Happiness is a Warm Plug

"Happiness is a Warm Plug" -- four themes, one minute, no waiting.

I don't know if I can do better than this, but I'll probably keep trying.

• Like 2

I really enjoyed this, but knowing how Scotty likes them short and sweet I definitely recommend cutting this into two parts. The first half seems to mesh really well together, and so does the second half, but as one whole thing I think it's too long and it doesn't really flow. Either way, great job! I listened three times.

• Like 1

Thank you for the feedback, Oddbomb! I just may take your suggestion if this version doesn't get used.

Mostly unrelated: I found out today that none other than the Cake Boss (cakeboss) is opening a Carlo's Bakery right across the street from the restaurant I work at here in Dallas, TX.

No problem at all, I genuinely really enjoyed it. Without question one of your songs will be chosen eventually, you clearly have the talent. I actually love the first half of this one, the way it changes but still flows so perfectly, I think it would become a plugs theme for sure! Then again, that's all up to the engineers; maybe bribe them with some Cake Boss (cakeboss!) cake.

Related to your unrelated story: my sister is a nurse but also bakes things for different events, and I bought her several different sets of Cake Boss utensils, each one with his face on the packaging. I don't know if I would've chosen that as a birthday gift if it wasn't for Comedy Bang Bang, so even Buddy Valastro is getting the CBB bump!