🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
AndyPond

Please come back Marissa and Ms. Listler. Please.

Unlimited digiournos with infinite cream cheese. Please bring us more. Or let us know that it's over. I look in vain every day for a new episode!

• Like 4

Same! I need my jamz (with a z - and a backslash) womped soon. I'm the same age as Jessica and Lennon, so the late 80s and early 90s references get me like nothing else. Umbros!

• Like 2

I try to remind myself that their absence is for a good cause -- namely, season 3 of "Playing House." But yes, I need an update on Marina Del Rey.

• Like 4

I could go for another run of these, if not a CBB appearance.

Lennon is hot fire right now, on 3 shows (playing house, lady dynamite & veep) so it's definitely for the best.

Just coming in to express my longing, prom is coming up soon!

Don't know if ya'll wompsters saw Jessica's tweet, Womp is coming back after PH season 3 (&/or their tits) is done!

• Like 1

Hell Yea, Facelikethunder! Hey, are you the guy who does the plug bag and what's cheesin you theme? Nice to meet a podcast CELEBRITY!

• Like 1

Hell Yea, Facelikethunder! Hey, are you the guy who does the plug bag and what's cheesin you theme? Nice to meet a podcast CELEBRITY!

Oh you. Turning my gaunt cheeks from a pale-silver to a rosy glow.

I'm not the one who co-hosts a hilarious podcast (Tough To Nail Down) though, so who's podcast celebrity now?!

So excited to hear from these gals again