🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 20 - The Biggest Boob

Join Casey and Danielle as they go guest-less this week and explore every thing from micro-penises to sad carnies to who their housewife spirit animals may be. They talk Potomac, Dallas, Beverly Hills, NYC and throw in a little Manzo to spice things up. Also, they give you a taste of Erica Jayne's newest single and it may not go down that smoothly.

It's so funny that you keep saying gypsy when you mean carnie. I come from a Gypsy family (Dad's side) and my grandparents were carnies. My Grandmother's parents actually owned the carnival.

I've been meaning to post for a while...

First of all, thank you, Danielle&Casey. You started this show right as my son was born, and I discovered it about a week postpartum. I needed you ladies in my life!! I've been obsessing about the housewives for years and forcing everyone in my life to watch and analyze it with me. For me, it started with the Jersey housewives and the insanity of Danielle Staub, which was wow. I'll never forget it. Remember when her daughter told her she was going to "mess herself up" when she crashed that party at the Manzos that no one invited her to?

Anyway, I think at this point in my life, I much more relate and appreciate Rita's song / vid over Erika's. Wishing I had an evite waiting for me to go to Rita's place right about now.

Re: Which Housewife am I. I'm a Bethenny. My friend calls me on that one a lot. Both Scorpios, both East Coasters, troubled familial hangups, cynical and quick quips, but sometimes too intense and judgey. I'm also a Caroline Manzo because I do not attempt glam and love being a mom and am no-nonsense. AND, I am as Italian as the Olive Garden, or whatever Teresa said about her in that cookbook...big diss!!

Okay, I wanted to talk about other things from this Bitch Sesh, but I cannot stop thinking about Casey's story from her sorority years... I am not a prude or anything, and feel like I have lived a life but I literally find that story to be so SHOCKING. In my mind, it's just in its own category and I honestly do not have a word for that category. WOW.

Thanks for a great ep, ladies...

GIRLS NIGHT IN

• Like 1

I was on a crowded subway train, listening to this episode. When Casey ended her story with the "hnrghhhh" I nearly died from trying to stifle my laughter.

My friend also had an encounter with a micropenis and she also described it as a wine cork.

• Like 1