🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Chrisg

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale

how many threads for this movie will there have to be before this ridiculous movie gets done. i wanna say there three already

Was it? It was fairly good, though sadly we didn't get a Bob Ducca review at the end.

I actually thought this one was a bit of a bummer. Everyone on the HDTGM crew did a fine job, but this movie was so boring and awful that it kind of made for a not-so-fun episode.

i tried to watch this movie last night like I said tried. I so wanted to get up and fast forward. Ray Liota is so out of character it's like he's just got off the set of another movie.that was in production at the time. it's possible because according to IMDB he made about 6 other films that year.. that or I think what really happen is no one had the nerve to break it to Liota that he was in a Fantasy movie. so they got a blue screen and shot him alone in a room and didn't tell him what kind of movie he was in.

Director Uwe Boll is clearly a film genus and follows the artistic style of Paul Morrissey where every shot is a good shot in the bag baby, cut next scene!!! I need some more coke style of film making. all of those good actors are clearly thrown to the wind.

The movie it's self feels like a ABC back to school special. Ork masks, look like they are the cheapest masks I've ever seen

i'll have to watch the rest of this later tonight but it's really painful to watch. as there are so many good actors and misused.

Just got to the end, best part of this movie is the end credits.

I wish they would of given Ray Liotta a hand gun, Jason Statham a car, and Ron Perlman a chopper style motorcycle and a cigar then you would have a perfect train wreck of a movie.

First thing that comes to my mind, How come Ray Wise isn't in this movie, he would of made a perfect wizard. This film is just so nuts it may as well have handguns in it. because i don't think the director takes anything he does seriously so it's all that is really missing from the film. Guys with guns shooting dragons and wizards. Lock and load...

Did anyone else find the music in this super annoying.

Sign in to follow this