๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
theericwynn

When In Rome

Watch it on Netflix. While the movie may contain some friend's of the show, it should not be free from a serious analyzation. If you were fans of the episodes about Old Dogs and All About Steve then this would make a good entry to follow in the "new-ish comedy" catagory for the show. Please take note!

From the writer/director of Daredevil and Ghost Rider, the film ends with the main cast doing a dance sequence. Oddly enough, Anjelica Huston was the only one who's not in the sequence, meaning she pretty much knew that this film would not turn out well.

YES!!! I hope to see (hear) an upcoming HDTGM episode featuring this wacky comedy... I have to admit that I laughted a lot the first time I saw this movie...

ย 

I have so many thoughts but for now I'll only say that I'm kinda confused about the cameo character played by Efren Ramirez (Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite) In this movie Jon Heder plays a street magician and Efren Ramirez sometimes films his magic tricks with a video camera but every Efren scene uses green screen, he was not on set but added later to the movie as an afterthought it seems... That's what baffles me, so they spent vfx money for a couple of uncredited cameos to make a Napoleon Dynamite Reference / Joke and to end the movie with that??? I also recall that in the deleted scenes feature from the DVD another actor plays Jon Heder cameraman so...

ย 

010WIR_Efren_Ramirez_001.jpg

ย 

010WIR_Efren_Ramirez_002.jpg

Sign in to follow this