🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

August 26 - Athenaeum Theatre, Melbourne, VIC

Our second stop on the Comedy Bang! Bang! tour of Australia is at the beautiful Athenaeum Theatre in Melbourne. Scott catches up with formerly dead Beatle John Lennon (Mike Hanford) who shares his idea for a helicopter tour business. J.W. Stillwater (Paul F. Tompkins) is in the country to dig up the cold case of the mysterious disappearance of Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt 50 years ago. And pop star Whitney Peeps (Lauren Lapkus) graces the show to announce her engagement and promote abstinence.

Here on Howl

This was so great. Was surprised and delighted when John Lennon was out first and he proved to be a hilarious choice

where's the 3rd show of the tour? I'm starting to worry that this is going to be a "lost episode" :unsure: :unsure:

probably I'm just impatient...

This tour is really letting Mike Hanford shine - that was one of my favorite John Lennon appearances - Olympic medals and helicopter rides and sandwich crusts... plus the Dune recaps? And I do love it when PFT and LL pair up a prudish character (JW Stillwater) with a blue one (Whitney Peeps).

After the sort of rough start in Brisbane, this felt... GOOD to me.

Sign in to follow this