🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
paulscheer

SEGMENTS

I think it would be cool to have a segment called "Parental Advised" where we skype in someone mom or dad and try to convince them to watch the movie that was reviewed. Another idea would be to watch the movie with someone's mom or dad and just discuss their experience watching it with their parents or grandparents. I would like to hear what Paul, June, and Jason's parents would say about some of the movies they review. Can you imagine Jason's grandmother reviewing Fast 6 or Spice World.

"What Does June Think Happened?"

Based on how it killed on the After Earth ep, take a section of the movie and let June take an interpretation stab at what she thinks is happening. Love the podcast! Thanks for the laughs!

• Like 1

I love your show,but litterally you need an actual how did it get made segment!! You litterally talk about how much the movie sucks or is bizarre all the time but rarely give backstory. Ex. the part where you talk about how howard the duck was contractually George Lucas' third film and how Pixar was spun out of ILM. That was awesome. Most of the time your show should litterally be called Why did this get made.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this