🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
adamstew

Daddy Day Camp

If you loved Old Dogs, this will confuse the hell out of you. Two new leads, Cuba Gooding JR. (because I guess any black guy will do) and a Jeff Garlin look alike. Kids who cant control their bodily functions? check. Cuba Gooding doing crazy overreactions? check. Unnecessary child competitions? check. This movie has it all. Check it out and tell me how did this get made.

This film ended Cuba Gooding Jr.'s mainstream movie career (with nothing but direct-to-DVD schlock ever since) and it was directed by Fred Savage of all people! When Eddie Murphy declines to reprise his role from the original, you know something has gone down.

<p>If you loved Old Dogs, this will confuse the hell out of you. Two new leads, Cuba Gooding JR. (because I guess any black guy will do) and a Jeff Garlin look alike. Kids who cant control their bodily functions? check. Cuba Gooding doing crazy overreactions? check. Unnecessary child competitions? check. This movie has it all. Check it out and tell me how did this get made.</p>

I misread that as "Cuba Gooding and Jeff Garland look alike".

Sign in to follow this