🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 168 - Will Greenberg, Our Good Friend

The boys Hayes and Sean open the Teaser Freezer and discover the teaser for "The Comedian" in there. Then WILL GREENBERG of TBS's "Wrecked" arrives to pick his desert island discs because Wrecked is on a desert island.

• Like 8

You know chanson has to take a ferry to respond. I just don't understand the hostility for a guy that is building an island shelter for he and his prepping family. Do you have that much powder cream of mushroom soup?!!! I DONT THINK SO!!!!

Seriously though. Great epi. Will is good when he's out of that pit.

• Like 9

Did you get some sort of advance copy u cake?

Also, first page woo

• Like 5

heading over to dalton abbey to celebrate with a maltz milkshake, because the boys have come through once again with an episode of the good stuff we know and love, hollywood handbook

• Like 5

Auden: can't help but notice that you've liked some posts, but haven't posted yourself? may i suggest you make a post of your own post haste, because we only get one shot at this thing we call life, and i'll be darned if i just stand by like a real piece of shit and let this first page come and go without you paying on it. yeah - it is kinda scary. a lot of people see the front page, but sometimes, sugar, you just gotta post by the seat of your pants. carpe diem

• Like 8

U cake always gets the copy 'in advance'.... you know this baby.

But seriously though Auden. Beefytoots is right. You can't let that get all pent up inside you. You'll end up with some real gross nightsweats and in the no cuddles zone. You be you. Let's hear it sweetheart.

• Like 2

What up what up guys, I've been listening for about a year and it's a pleasure to finally post upon the same forums as the legendary scoop troop, will be listening to the ep in the next hour and will let you know how big a sweetie the boys are being today. BYE

• Like 8

(I'm from England btw so I've not posted in the middle of the night its mid morning here :) )

• Like 3

In The Comedian, Robert di Nibro looks like Uncle Leo after his eyebrows got singed off in an explosion and then Elaine drew eyebrows on him.

Comedian.jpg

Love the Teaser Freezer!

Auden: can't help but notice that you've liked some posts, but haven't posted yourself? may i suggest you make a post of your own post haste, because we only get one shot at this thing we call life, and i'll be darned if i just stand by like a real piece of shit and let this first page come and go without you paying on it. yeah - it is kinda scary. a lot of people see the front page, but sometimes, sugar, you just gotta post by the seat of your pants. carpe diem

But seriously though Auden. Beefytoots is right. You can't let that get all pent up inside you. You'll end up with some real gross nightsweats and in the no cuddles zone. You be you. Let's hear it sweetheart.

Sugar? Sweetheart? Buy me a Barq's root beer first, boys.

• Like 9

What up what up guys, I've been listening for about a year and it's a pleasure to finally post upon the same forums as the legendary scoop troop, will be listening to the ep in the next hour and will let you know how big a sweetie the boys are being today. BYE

Teaser freezer - such sweeties

• Like 1

Teaser freezer - such sweeties

Oh no they got all mad at the guest not so sweet :(

• Like 2

Thank you Sean and Hayes for the Teaser Freezer, now I know how to become a famous comedian. Soon you can see me shred people to peaces in the famous Comedy Cellar in the Big Apple and trust me, I won't be politically correct!

• Like 4

Thank you Sean and Hayes for the Teaser Freezer, now I know how to become a famous comedian. Soon you can see me shred people to peaces in the famous Comedy Cellar in the Big Apple and trust me, I won't be politically correct!

Hello zoankkambie nice to meet you, I'm just a bit worried about what they boys were saying about safe spaces and stuff - it occured to me that these forums my be considered "underground" and "safe spaces" so im worried that they may thunk we're lame and not funny and cool and nice :/ or maybe i just dont understand what they hollywood types are btalking about, coming from a flyover country like i do

• Like 1

just popping in to say i am going to listen to this episode and probably even like it

• Like 4

oh would ya look at that, Dalton forgot to include that a segment of

Suck on These

was also performed in this episode. fuckin typical!

• Like 8

Sean, is that a fucking clippers hat, bro?

I'm done with this podcast, straight up. Flop in hell.

• Like 4

Insofar as I can recognize most of the regular posters (which indicated a smaller number of users compared to say Reddit) I would say these forums count as "underground". Especially since our boys dont encourage people to get on the forums anymore in the show. I also wouldnt consider ANYWHERE a "safe space" in a real sense but I get a vibe of overall higher intellect from the people that post here leading me to believe that should trouble arise that they could be reasoned with and are not totally heartless. Now I am wrong about a lot of things, but through all the silliness I can tell that certain notable people here are good people. Greggy and Chanson and CMB and Mikethehuman, maybe ever souperman (but I dont think he likes me). I think "safe spaces" are less important than something more broad like just associating with people you're comfortable around. Sorry for the long post and for getting all sentimental but I'm kind of a lone wolf and would like to think that the people here would at least make good internet friends. I would not want to piss them off though.

• Like 8

It's been too long since the boys had a good antagonistic guest. I, like villain Ares of DC Comics, feed on conflict and I was starting to get awfully hungry. But now I feel as full as a man who's just eaten a whole package of Harry Razors

• Like 10

[Reserving this space to come back and make a witty comment about listening to the episode and probably follow it up with a joke about Chanson because reasons.]

• Like 5

Dang it was rough hearing Hayes get so furious with Will. Understandable tho, such high stakes, so much loffs on the line. Reminiscent of Adam Pally being aggro with the boys in past appearances. But at least Will came to play, and we got two Teaser Freezer themes PLUS a new Suck on These song from Sam. Not bad at all

HHFFFL%20All-Pro-Star-Bowl.png

• Like 10

Sign in to follow this