🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 98 - A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland (w/ Nyima Funk, Daniele Gaither, Gary Anthony Williams, Cedric Yarbrough)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes all (including The beasts of the field) back to Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guests and improvisers are Nyima Funk Daniele Gaither, Gary Anthony Williams, and Cedric Yarbrough of The Black Version! They chat about if they've ever called 911 to help a stranger, Gary getting involved in a dangerous situation near our studio, and how Cedric handled a childhood French fry fire. They then improvise a story set in A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

This was a highly entertaining episode. If I'm ever in LA or if they come to Chicago, I'll have to check them out. Great chemistry.

Didn't they say this crew would have a show in Calgary soon? I can't find anything about it online.

Maybe it was soon as of the time of recording? I don't have a sense of when the last few episodes were recorded.

Also, great episode!

Maybe it was soon as of the time of recording? I don't have a sense of when the last few episodes were recorded.

This one was recorded on November 16. I checked their individual Twitter accounts and @theblackversion and couldn't find any info about Calgary/Alberta dates, past or present.

Sign in to follow this