🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 121 — Bro-ing Out

This was one of my favorite lineups of all time. They played off each other so well. I love it when Paul's joke bombed and they kept needling it later. "I think you rebounded really well." Just terrific. This felt like it used to feel, just off the cuff and hilarious with the games. Hot topic was terrifically weird. What a great way to start Labor Day!

This was one of my favorite lineups of all time. They played off each other so well. I love it when Paul's joke bombed and they kept needling it later. "I think you rebounded really well." Just terrific. This felt like it used to feel, just off the cuff and hilarious with the games. Hot topic was terrifically weird. What a great way to start Labor Day!

Great show! Scott, Rob Delaney, Jimmy and Paul were all awesome, as per usual. I loved Paul's risk-taking attitude for jokes, because even a bad joke can lead to an AMAZING call back.

SIDENOTE- Did I imagine hearing about some CBB Bumbershoot podcasts for purchase or something w/ PFT & Andy Daly? If these are real, where can I find them?

Great show! Scott, Rob Delaney, Jimmy and Paul were all awesome, as per usual. I loved Paul's risk-taking attitude for jokes, because even a bad joke can lead to an AMAZING call back.

SIDENOTE- Did I imagine hearing about some CBB Bumbershoot podcasts for purchase or something w/ PFT & Andy Daly? If these are real, where can I find them?

If there's not going to be any characters, it helps to have someone like Pardo on. Nice Job.

KajusX: I heard that on Doug Loves Movies too, hopefully they'll be up soon. I can't wait.

If there's not going to be any characters, it helps to have someone like Pardo on. Nice Job.

KajusX: I heard that on Doug Loves Movies too, hopefully they'll be up soon. I can't wait.

awesome episode as usual!

but i have a problem. i need to know where i can find that dot dot song by glass beef to download! someone please help me. thanks in advance!

awesome episode as usual!

but i have a problem. i need to know where i can find that dot dot song by glass beef to download! someone please help me. thanks in advance!

Another great episode.....just a bro, listening to bros bro-ing out. It's what life's all about.

Another great episode.....just a bro, listening to bros bro-ing out. It's what life's all about.

• Like 1

I'm tickled and honored to have "Pubertina" played and reviewed on one of my favorite podcasts. Thanks for bro-ing out on my song, bros!

I'm tickled and honored to have "Pubertina" played and reviewed on one of my favorite podcasts. Thanks for bro-ing out on my song, bros!

Sign in to follow this