🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 185 - Zeke Nicholson, Our Close Friend

I'm someone super important btw, and it would cause a big stir if it was found out i was posting online under an alias. DONT DOX ME

• Like 12

I forgot how to log into my account now too. As soon as I figure this out, I will be back to making very good posts again.

-Joe McGurl, your friend from online

• Like 22

I remember the first day that Kevin O'Brien called me with his idea for Fatty2Dicks, I said, "Wow, this is going to be something special."

Terrible to see that his legacy has been ruined by Wolf Den shill, Dengler. Never thought I'd see the day where I team up with my famed forum feud partner, Tim Treese, but if we must join forces to take down this evil man....I suppose for the good of the forums, it shall be done.

• Like 22

You know, some of these administrators, well, folks, i just gotta say it! Couple of these admins you come across, there's no easy way to say it, I see some admins when I'm on line and it's just like: more like badmin

• Like 22

love to root for the underdog. so now im on mr englers side. i hope you naughty boys get in big trouble by my new boss and lover dan

• Like 19

WHEN������HONLADS������KNOCKS������YOU������DOWN������YOU������BETTER������STAY������DOWN������

EDIT: Honsetly Dan Engler why would you mess with my posts like this? It's supposed to be the clap emoji. As an ironic punishment I hope you get the clap.

• Like 20

pretty cool how it worked out, Howl as in Howling with laughter, Stitcher as in "these podcast keep me in stitches"

EDIT what the fuck someone is changing my message content i did not write that

• Like 22

WHEN������HONLADS������KNOCKS������YOU������DOWN������YOU������BETTER������STAY������DOWN������

You know tim that post has run off the side of my screen and i can't read the rest so I'm just going to, just in case, say FUCK YOU if it ends with me getting beaten up by a small gang of boys

• Like 24

Dan, I think we've reached the forgiveness part of this emotional journey to redemption, and I REFUSE my forgiveness.

I have learned the threatening TYPOGRAPHY of Tim Treese and his intimidating use of CAPITALIZATION, and I can assure you it will not be fun to READ.

EDIT: Just want to take MOMENT to remember all of my friends and FELLOW posters who truly make me feel BLESSED.

• Like 22

a very subtle own from tim is when he constantly makes his posts unreadable

• Like 22

If you didn't understand what that loud sound you've been hearing over the past hour was, lemme tell ya, brothas n sistaZ...it's the sound of big honkin motorcycles.

The bad boys are back in town. So you'd better fricken watch yourselves around these forums now.

• Like 20

H1bmv1q.gif

• Like 14

Sidenote: Engler please update the forums unicode, no emoji support what are we living in communist Russia!

• Like 14

H1bmv1q.gif

Dan's a UPS guy. It's not that impressive because he HAS to knock.

• Like 8

H1bmv1q.gif

haha get em boss yessssssssssss

• Like 22

what's this from

that's Malcom in The Middle

this guy Dan knows his shit, comedy-wise

• Like 16

u guys never even thought to wonder "hmm why isnt Asteck posting here anymore he is always my favorite"

ftfy :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 19

• Like 15

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that you guys shouldn't angle the Dengle, you wouldn't want to make him angry.

• Like 22

And now our true goal has been revealed.

If we do not have the use of Emoji's by sundown the sky will black, not from nightfall, but from the smothering dark smoke emerging from the fire of this forums corpse. It being night time will help the sky to be black but this is not the main reason the main reason is the smoke.

NlBVlX5.gif

• Like 20