๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 12 An American Tail (and Squeakquels)

Thanks again for the solid pick, Max! I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to any of the sequels :(

• Like 2

Thanks again for the solid pick, Max! I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to any of the sequels :(

ย 

No worries I also couldn't finish my notes on part 2 because of a power outage -_- Oh well...

ย 

ย 

I would also want to thank everybody who saw the movie or posted here or lurked ;) LOL

ย 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

ย 

ย 

you-rock-animated-ecard.gif

• Like 5

ย 

ย 

No worries I also couldn't finish my notes on part 2 because of a power outage -_-/>/> Oh well...

ย 

ย 

I would also want to thank everybody who saw the movie or posted here or lurked ;)/>/> LOL

ย 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

ย 

ย 

you-rock-animated-ecard.gif

ย 

No, thank you! It was lots of fun. Feel free to post anymore notes you have. I'd love to see them!

• Like 2

Ok then...

ย 

ย 

Here are the notes that I was going to post last week in a long post :P

ย 

ย 

* The "breadcrumbs, breadcrumbs, more breadcrums" visual joke from The Mousekewitz's home is sorta recycled in the boat for the "Herring breakfast, lunch, diner"

ย 

* Mama Mousekewitz scolded Papa for saying the "C" word (Cats) but after Papa and Fievels 1 on 1 about fish sizes she uses it to scare/complain to Fievel for running off to the herring barrels ??? (I'll let it slide THIS TIME! Only because that basically kickstarts the "No Cats In America" song ;) )

ย 

* I found it hillarious that Digit the cocoroach says that Warren T. Rat's pocket is dirty and comments (in a trowaway line) that he's seen kitchen stoves cleaner than it... Dunno If it was an intentional joke or a happy accident but after thr "We're a duo" song ends, a glass breaks and the alarm goes off we see Digit wake up inside a stove with his pajamas on... So he said that line for real comparing the 2 places he litterally spends more time, inside the dirty pocket ( his workspace ) and inside the less dirty stove ( where he sleeps and also lives, maybe, so his home pretty much )

ย 

* Too many lost conections, near misses and coincidences during the movie where fievel is inches or less from running into his family members...

ย 

* Escaping Moe's sweatshop was so easy... Just exit via any of the multiple open holes around the "sealed" door ;)

ย 

* After Fievel escapes the sweatshop ala Rapunsel (or "The mouse with the long hair..." as THEY know it) a chorus singing the song "Poor Wondering One" is heard and the sheet music for it is seen in the right bottom corner of the frame (another thing that I missed probably 'cuz the dubbing)

ย 

* Papa shutting down Tanyas ideas and hopes from coast to coast. If I where her after they find out that there ARE cats in America/N.Y. I would of said something like... "Then it IS possible for Fievel to be alive as well"

ย 

* The cats follow Beatlejuice's rules, sorta

ย 

* Honest John turns out to be a dirty and a 24/7 drunk city official that mainly goes to wakes just to collect "Ghost Votes" (dishonoring the victims and their friends & family and citizens in the process. Social commentary and a joke for the parents I guess...)

ย 

* After Fievel falls of the boat and is separated from the family in the storm, 99% Tanyas lines are exposition & set up and turn out to be usefull in findig Fievel at the end.

ย 

* Mama has a 180ยฐ attitude change about America but only after she reunites with Fievel. If Fievel had stayed in the boat then she woud still hate it LOL.

ย 

(I will post my notes for part 2 in a little while...)

• Like 3

* Too many lost connections, near misses and coincidences during the movie where fievel is inches or less from running into his family members...

ย 

ย 

Omg, while watching it I kept thinking 'this is like the mouse version of Serendipity'. It drove me crazy.

• Like 5