🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pardonmyenglish

How did your THEME SONG get made?!

Honestly now... Is the theme song to your show intended to make my ears bleed and cause me a migraine every time I snuggle up to listen to it? Seriously. I wouldn't say anything, and usually don't, you know, TROLL around like this. I just love the show. Great stuff. Just please...PLEASE! Write or, even better, have a songwriter write a new theme song. It's just an obnoxious pop-punk disaster that I have to quickly mute every time I want to listen to you guys talk. Jesus! Stop it already. Get Reggie Watts in there to spice your show up, for Christ's sake. Or anyone else! Anyone who can come up with anything will make something better to listen to. Also, every other transition piece is pretty horrible as well, and not good-bad like the movies you lay waste to. They're bad-bad. BAD-BAD I say! But again, to be the flip-flopper again, great show.

Who's with me?

I sadly second this...

i load up a page.. press play.. immediately press pause.. wait to buffer and skip ahead 30secs just to spare myself some middle of the road American punk/pop doing a poor Big Bang Theoryesque intro dribble... its a bad enough fad on TV.. but podcasts... no need.. i want to turn on, tune in and cheese out :)

Otherwise.. i love your delightfully ramshacked appreciation of suspect films.. great works guys and gals.

"Wallow in the mediocrity of sub-par art" does seem like a thesaurus-based lyric. Like...people spent way too much time trying to find the longest way of saying "watch bad movies." Was there a word count requirement for this song, like a high school essay or something?

Sign in to follow this