🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pulptom

The darkness of Kulap

check out Kulap on "The mental illness happy hour" podcast... our happy, giggling chartmaster has been through some shit... way to come out the other side Kulap

I listened to it last week and it was brilliant. Because Ku-ku's s brilliant. And Paul's not too shabby himself.

It was a great episode. She is truly an amazing lady and an inspiration to anyone whose life started off tough. Love ya, Ku-ku!

Thanks for recommending this, it's great! Ever since I started listening to Who Charted, I've marvelled at how warm and feisty she is, but the fact that this shows through despite the shit she's endured makes me marvel at her strength, too. I'd like to high five her. I think that'd fix me up.

How she has been through all that, and is now the lively, fun person she seems to be, I'll never know. most people don't make it out of that hellish stuff in one piece. normally i save my podcasts for certain times of the day, but this one made me put my other plans on hold. what a show. i'll keep listening.

Sign in to follow this