🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
NRoberson86

Homework - The Exorcist vs. The Exorcist III

Not to step on our lovely moderator, but I saw on Twitter that this will be the live versus with Tom Lennon. It's streaming on Shudder, and available for rent from the usual places.

Interesting. I wonder if they'll be talking about the 1990 release of Exorcist III, or whether it'll specifically be the 2016 director's cut, which was released as Legion.

Interesting. I wonder if they'll be talking about the 1990 release of Exorcist III, or whether it'll specifically be the 2016 director's cut, which was released as Legion.

I've seen neither, do you have a recommendation?

I've seen neither, do you have a recommendation?

I haven't seen the 2016 one, and I can't seem to find it online now, although there was a 2-disc BluRay release under the title "Exorcist III" that had both versions. Apparently the 2016 cut is markedly different, so I'd like to compare if I can find it. It's unclear which version is on Shudder and Amazon right now, but the length seems to match the 1990 version.

People I trust seem to praise Exorcist III. This podcast is doing what I like about it most: forcing me to get around to it.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this