🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ofcoursemyhorse

Eye of the Beholder (1999)

A rare F rating on CinemaScore and I couldn't agree more. How could you mess up a thriller with two leads at the height of their popularity or near the peak of popularity?

When I was a kid and rented movies it would be one that my brothers and I picked out and then one that my mom would pick out. So thanks to her I grew up not only watching movies like Prehysteria and Demolition Man, but then also things like this and A Price Above Rubies. So I was getting bombarded by bad movies all over the spectrum.

All I know about this movie is that the pro wrestler Perry Saturn reviewed it on his website. He gave it (I believe) "negative 50 fucking stars".

Sounds like he nailed it.

This is legit one of those movies that you could watch ten times and still not understand what the fuck they were going for.

This is legit one of those movies that you could watch ten times and still not understand what the fuck they were going for.

Yeah kind of a hard sell where you have a guy with clear psychological issues stalking a woman with homicidal tendencies, and you have no idea which is the protagonist.

When Jason priestly showed up with that fuck awful dye job, it felt like the beginning of a new movie

Sign in to follow this